Sugar + plum is a sweet mix of berries, spice and vanilla.
Donkey Milk soap is considered the most luxurious and expensive of all handmade soaps. Donkey Milk is highly sought after for all of its amazing benefits.
What are some of the many benefits?
- Hydrates and softens skin: It has a pH level very close to the pH level of woman's breastmilk. It helps to moisturize and keep the skin’s oils in balance.
- Reduces skin irritation: It is high in Vitamin A which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue & maintaining healthy skin.
- Minimizes wrinkles: It possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect and reduces wrinkles. Yes, this bar soap can be used on the face and we very much recommend it!!
- Regenerates skin: Has high levels of protein, phospholipides & ceramides, which means it has both soothing and restructuring properties.
- Vitamins: A, B, C, D & E. It also naturally contains retinol as well from the milk.
- Protects: from the ever-present danger of bacterial infections. It also has shown to help people with eczema, neurodermatitis or psoriasis.donkey milk has anti-inflammatory properties, but it is also incredibly gentle and soothing, meaning it's ideal for all skin types—including the most sensitive.
Fun Fact: Donkey milk was hailed by the ancients as an elixir of long life, a cure-all for a variety of elements, and a powerful tonic capable of rejuvenating the skin. And it was known that Cleopatra loved her donkey milk baths. No wonder she was so beautiful!
Ingredients: Farm fresh donkey milk, coconut oil, palm oil, sunflower oil, vegetable glycerin, oils for fragrance, natural mica powder for color.
Follow us on Instagram for updates, giveaways, and coupons!