Enjoy all 3 of our Christmas Collection soaps.
Comes with : Sugar + Plum, cinnamon+ buttercream, and peppermint + bark soap bars and a soap saver pouch to prolong the life of your natural soap. (( A $35.00 value, for only $27.00!))
What is Donkey Milk?
It is the closest substitute to breast milk based on its pH level & nutritional makeup. It is rich in vitamin E, amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B6, C, D, E, Omega 3 & 6. It contains high amounts of calcium & has four times less fat than cow’s milk. It's amazing youth-keeping properties are from retinol found in the milk. This makes it a highly sought after ingredient in the beauty industry.
What are some of the many benefits?
- Hydrates and softens skin: It has a pH level very close to the pH level of woman's breastmilk. It helps to moisturize and keep the skin’s oils in balance.
- Reduces skin irritation: It is high in Vitamin A which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue & maintaining healthy skin.
- Minimizes wrinkles: It possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect and reduces wrinkles. Yes, this bar soap can be used on the face and we very much recommend it!!
- Regenerates skin: Has high levels of protein, phospholipides & ceramides, which means it has both soothing and restructuring properties.
- Vitamins: A, B, C, D & E. It also naturally contains retinol as well from the milk.
- Protects: from the ever-present danger of bacterial infections. It also has shown to help people with eczema, neurodermatitis or psoriasis.donkey milk has anti-inflammatory properties, but it is also incredibly gentle and soothing, meaning it's ideal for all skin types—including the most sensitive
*Hand crafted In Kentucky. Fast shipping...we ship within 1-2 business days.
Follow us on Instagram for updates and giveaways: